Harvard and Radcliffe Alumni of Westchester County, New York
Welcome to the Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Westchester, New York.
The Club has two main functions.
First, we organize interesting and diverse activities for our members, including
- Our Annual Meeting, typically featuring a Harvard professor or other interesting guest speaker.
- Various speakers on politics, business and other topics throughout the year.
- An Annual Cocktail Party and various social events and get togethers for alumni.
- And Community outreach programs such as service events at the Food Bank of Westchester and an Early College Awareness program in partnership with the Yonkers school district.
Second, we also provide support for Harvard College in a variety of ways.
- We assist the Admissions and Financial Aid Office by interviewing applicants to the College from Westchester County and by raising scholarship money for Westchester students in need of financial aid.
- Each year, our members fund over fifty book awards for the Harvard Book Prize Program, which are given to outstanding high school juniors in Westchester County.
You can join the Club by clicking the tab buttons above, or email our Club Coordinator.
Upcoming Events Below
3 days away
9:45AM - 12:00PM Sat 21 May 2022, Eastern timezoneBack by popular demand! Come enjoy some camaraderie at this family-friendly service event while gardening to increase community access to healthy produce!
1:00PM - 2:45PM Sun 22 May 2022, Eastern timezoneAssociate Village Historian of Scarsdale, Jordan Copeland, guides us on a walking tour to learn how downtown Scarsdale transformed from a sleepy train depot to a vibrant, distinctive commercial hub.
6:00PM - 8:30PM Wed 15 Jun 2022, Eastern timezone2022 Annual Meeting and Dinner with Preet Bharara, '90 AB
6:30PM - 9:00PM Thu 25 Aug 2022, Eastern timezoneA great opportunity to casually connect with club members and alumni at the historic Shenorock Shore Club before kicking off the summer season.
Upcoming Events Below
7:00PM - 8:00PM Thu 21 Apr 2022, Eastern timezoneBrent D. Glass, the Executive Director of Sing Sing Prison Museum and Director Emeritus of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History will provide an overview of Sing Sing Prison's 200-year history and discuss the Museum's mission and goals.
6:00PM Wed 23 Mar 2022 - 8:00PM Thu 24 Mar 2022, Eastern timezoneFor the 15th year, Club and alumni volunteers offer this unique program encouraging 8th and 9th grade students in resource-constrained Yonkers to attend college.
6:00PM - 8:00PM Wed 16 Mar 2022, Eastern timezoneGlobal Networking Night (GNN) is a great opportunity to explore and expand your Harvard Network. This is now a signature annual event which brings alumni in cities around the world together for one night.
- Track and Field Claims Ten Titles at Ivy League Outdoor Heptagonal Championships, Finishes Second Overall
- Women's Lacrosse Suffers 13-6 Loss in First Round of Ivy League Tournament
- No. 14 Men’s Tennis Falls Short of a Sweet 16 Berth in NCAA Tournament to No. 18 Stanford, Historic Season Comes to an End