Harvard and Radcliffe Alumni of Westchester County, New York
Welcome to the Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Westchester, New York.
The Club has two main functions.
First, we organize interesting and diverse activities for our members, including
- Our Annual Meeting, typically featuring a Harvard professor or other interesting guest speaker.
- Various speakers on politics, business and other topics throughout the year.
- An Annual Cocktail Party and various social events and get togethers for alumni.
- And Community outreach programs such as service events at the Food Bank of Westchester and an Early College Awareness program in partnership with the Yonkers school district.
Second, we also provide support for Harvard College in a variety of ways.
- We assist the Admissions and Financial Aid Office by interviewing applicants to the College from Westchester County and by raising scholarship money for Westchester students in need of financial aid.
- Each year, our members fund over fifty book awards for the Harvard Book Prize Program, which are given to outstanding high school juniors in Westchester County.
You can join the Club by clicking the tab buttons above, or email our Club Coordinator.
Upcoming Events Below
9:45AM Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 12:00PM Sat 21 May 2022, Eastern timezoneBack by popular demand! Come enjoy some camaraderie at this family-friendly service event while gardening to increase community access to healthy produce!
Upcoming Events Below
6:00PM - 8:00PM Sun 18 Sep 2022, Eastern timezoneJoin us for a fun and relaxed introduction to this popular sport for Harvard Club members, alumni and their families.
7:00PM - 8:00PM Tue 13 Sep 2022, Eastern timezoneMary Calvi is a 12-time New York Emmy award-winning journalist, news anchor at WCBS-TV, and national anchor with Inside Edition Weekend. Calvi's upcoming novel, If A Poem Could Live and Breathe: A Novel of Teddy Roosevelt's First Love is based on never
6:30PM Thu 25 Aug 2022, Eastern timezoneAs the dog days of summer dwindle down, join us for a special "shore dinner" overlooking Long Island sound at the historic Shenorock Shore Club.