Harvard and Radcliffe Alumni of Westchester County, New York
Welcome to the Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Westchester, New York.
The Club has two main functions.
First, we organize interesting and diverse activities for our members, including
- Our Annual Meeting, typically featuring a Harvard professor or other interesting guest speaker.
- Various speakers on politics, business and other topics throughout the year.
- An Annual Cocktail Party and various social events and get togethers for alumni.
- And Community outreach programs such as service events at the Food Bank of Westchester and an Early College Awareness program in partnership with the Yonkers school district.
Second, we also provide support for Harvard College in a variety of ways.
- We assist the Admissions and Financial Aid Office by interviewing applicants to the College from Westchester County and by raising scholarship money for Westchester students in need of financial aid.
- Each year, our members fund over fifty book awards for the Harvard Book Prize Program, which are given to outstanding high school juniors in Westchester County.
You can join the Club by clicking the tab buttons above, or email our Club Coordinator.
7:00PM - 8:00PM Wed 18 Nov 2020 ( Timezone: Eastern )Join us for a webinar with former Harvard Professor and leading American political scientist Morris P. Fiorina to discuss the 2020 Elections and the Future of American Politics in a talk moderated by John Berman '95 of CNN News
7:00PM - 8:00PM Wed 21 Oct 2020 ( Timezone: Eastern )Join us for a Zoom talk with Nathan Lump '96, former editor-in-chief of Travel & Leisure and currently VP, Customer Marketing, Expedia on navigating the future of travel
7:00PM - 8:00PM Wed 30 Sep 2020 ( Timezone: Eastern )Join us for a Zoom talk with Mekala Krishnan (McKinsey Global Institute) and Philip Duffy ’78 (Woodwell Climate Research Center), moderated by John Berman ’95 (CNN News)
8:00PM - 8:30PM Wed 24 Jun 2020 ( Timezone: Eastern )Join us for a brief meeting for an update on the club, it's finances, the schools committee's work and the election of officers and governors.